Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Celebrating the Life of my Beloved Dad, Marshall Klarfeld


Marshall's obituary

The obituary I wrote for my Dad, Marshall Klarfeld, after his peaceful passing, February 17, 2019.

Marshall Lee Klarfeld, 89, of Indio, California, passed away peacefully in his sleep, at home, after a very natural 3 day or so process of letting go.
Marshall was very lucid up until the end, as he worked out at the gym and enjoyed meals out with his beloved wife Mary, of over 30 years, the week before his natural passage. He was in hospice care, at home, beginning January 20th, 2019.
Marshall is remembered by many, for his qualities of strength, wisdom, curiosity, kindness, and his sweet, gentle, caring nature.
Marshall was born in Boston Massachusetts, to Harriet and Harold Klarfeld, and raised along side his elder brother and best friend of 81 years, Myron S. (Mike) Klarfeld. They lived in Boston, Massachusetts, and Marshall and Myron proudly attended the New York Military Academy, and later Marshall attended high school in Florida, and graduated college from Cal Tech, with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, in 1951. Marshall excelled in four major careers throughout his life, including a lucrative career in Television sales, supporting his own way through college. His second major career was in sales and sales management, for Upright Scaffolds out of Berkeley, California. His third career was in Real Estate sales in San Francisco, where he was known for his professionalism and high integrity. His fourth career was driven by his gift of curiosity, as he explored his way into becoming a Researcher, Author, and Lecturer in the discovery of our stellar origins, as well as a Radio and Lecture Guest on countless venues, conferences, radio and video programs, including Ancient Aliens, Contact in the Desert, The Aztec UFO Symposium, The Conscious Life Expo, The Kevin Moore Show, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, Veritas Radio, New Realities, Co-Creator Radio Network, Shirley MacLaine's Independent Expression Radio, and many more.
Marshall wrote five books, and published and promoted four of these books on the Anunnaki, and our stellar origins, with great support and encouragement of his wife, Mary. His books and lectures can still be found, shared and enjoyed at www.AdamTheMissingLink.com and on many social media platforms, including google, youtube, soundcloud, facebook, amazon, and on podcasts too. Marshall had a vision to make a movie trilogy, and was recording his ideas and theories, up into his final weeks of life.
Marshall was married three times, first to Judy Klarfeld, whom he lived with in Evanston, and Winnetka, Illinois, then to Sarah Southwick, in San Francisco, CA, and finally to his wife of over 30 years, Mary Klarfeld, in San Francisco, Petaluma, and Indio, California. Marshall is the father of Jennifer Klarfeld, of Santa Fe, NM, and the Stepfather to Mary's three adult children, Jay Guittard, Clark Guittard, and Jennifer Guittard Grace, and their life partners, and families. He was Step Grandfather to 6 children, in the San Francisco Bay Area. Marshall (Uncle Buddy) leaves behind his brother Mike's three grown children, Susan, Nancy, and Laura, and their husbands and children. They were very close to their Uncle Buddy, and celebrated, and spoke of the qualities that made him special, throughout and beyond his life.
Marshall was a highly responsible individual, who was involved with politics, and stood up and assisted his boss, Wallace Johnson, when Wally, as the Mayor of Berkeley in the 1970's, wrote and presented a plan to stop the Vietnam War.
Marshall loved international travel throughout his life, and excelled in tennis, sailing, skiing, and golf. He valued fitness and healthy competition, playing chess daily with his beloved wife Mary, in local and global cafes. Marshall was a gregarious individual, organizing male female dances and mixers, at Cal Tech, when it was mostly still male. He later ordered a full set of the Great Books, and led book club meetings, reading the classics. He loved the arts, comedy, music, dance, and theater. His first wife Judy was an actress in community theater for many years, in Winnetka, Illinois. Dad was a fan of "The Man of La Mancha," " Star Trek," and "Star Wars." His Mother was an advocate for "The Power of Positive Thinking." Marshall definitely carried this attribute forward.
Marshall told me, his daughter Jennifer, that when I (she) first arrived as an infant, he was amazed of how he learned from me, (her), from the very beginning. Years later I (she) asked him, "Dad, what is your top soul gift?" He pondered it, and then announced, "Curiosity is my strongest gift. I have been driven by curiosity for as long as I can remember!" At Cal Tech, he asked his Nobel Prize winning Professors, Richard Feynman, and Linus Pauling the big questions, "Is there a God?" and "Is there life on other planets?" He never slowed down in his quest for the answers. He called himself a disciple of Zecharia Sitchen, the Author Dad was driven to discover, research, befriend, and assist in reaching people with theories they both uncovered.
I shared a very special relationship with my Dad, Marshall. I moved out west to San Francisco to be near him, around age 20, after he divorced and moved back to California in 1977. My Dad and I shared a very Grace based relationship, rooted in a lot of real and healthy caring, kindness, and unconditional love. My Dad always let me be who I really am. I can count on one hand the times I saw him get mad. They were very rare. I always felt like my Dad had been a Tibetan Buddhist Monk in a bunch of past lives, because he was exceptionally present, joyful, accepting, warm, kind, and in the moment. He had his human struggles over the years, yet his concern throughout my life, his life, and up until the end, was for the ones he loved, and how to keep them safe, comfortable, well cared for, and deeply and dearly loved! My Dad always taught, modeled, and encouraged me to trust life, and trust myself.
We rejoice at Marshall's graduation with honors from the Earth School Class of 2019. His soul took flight 3 months or less short of what would have been his 90th birthday. We are celebrating him on both sides of the veil between the worlds. My Dad is a gentle soul, who lived a beautiful, loving, full, accomplished, positive, and playful life. He made friends everywhere he went. His friends and family have written and posted beautiful memories, feelings, and qualities, expressing closeness, and admiration, from all over the country.
At the beginning of Dad's hospice he said to me, "I have lived an amazing and adventurous life. I have no regrets!" Upon visiting him, his first week of hospice, at a family dinner at his home, with his wife Mary, and my Cousins Nancy and Susan, Dad said, "There are a lot of people suffering and in pain, in this world. I am happy, and I feel freedom!"
Family and Friends all agree, my Dad, Marshall Klarfeld was a special human being! I know he was an early Starseed, and a Galactic Volunteer.
My Dad always instilled hope, respect, love and inspiration in the people whom he gathered around him. The gifts he transmitted and shaped me with, are gifts I am proud to transmit naturally as my own, and I will gratefully carry these gifts through countless lifetimes to come.
The last message my Dad shared with me, face to face, was "Have a wonderful life!" I told him, "we are each embarking on new adventures! I trust our new adventures!" I'm grateful that my Dad was so well loved across his journey here on Earth, and trust he will be dearly loved throughout his Creation Journey and Adventures.
Think about whatever qualities you most loved in my Dad, and animate those in our world, as you think of him and know, Life is Good, we're never alone, there IS life out there, and a Loving Creator of All overseeing our way lightly, now and always!
Fly high and free, Dad, Uncle Buddy, Marshall! You are missed, loved and celebrated! We love and cherish you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment