Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Imagine: Co-creating Surrender Together at Home

Art by Jen Klarfeld



Hello Soul Kin:

Wishing you all blessings, encouragement, Grace, fortitude, faith and wholeness, through the Global Shift, we are traversing.

I have been enjoying Sacred Sanctuary at home. Have been loving the time out, time in, and the experience of being ejected out of my pre quarantine habitualization, and being injected back into my home, heart, soul, being, and purpose. I have been enjoying a breather from my Healing Practice, from competing for survival, and from attempting to play small enough to fit in a world, I never really fully succeeded in understanding, accommodating, or resonating with... or within. I am so grateful.

I have ingested a lot of the updates from my tribe, the Starseed & Galactic Volunteers. I have also enjoyed catching up within my own Source Expression and Connection, as well as within myself, my home, and some projects, that still have components to complete.

I have been lifted to beautiful heights, via positivity, and guided meditations. And I have followed the darkness down into the pits of human hell zones, going down the rabbit holes of some of my Starseed Brother's and Sister's info videos on YouTube. Some are saying that we are navigating these worlds on one world, where some 80% are buying into the mainstream, and some 20% are filtering multi-dimensional perceptions of what is now unfolding in our worlds.

Lorie Ladd & the Galactic Federation, and Magenta Pixie: Petra Pixie McGuire and her Team, the Nine, have guided me to use frequency, intuition, choice, Grace, and high levels of discernment, and boundary honoring, traversing the Grace and obstacles arising in this Shift, and Great Awakening of Humanity. Nora Herold and the Pleiadians, and John Burgos and Lauren Ellis Galey, and their Teams, and many more, have also shared Guides, and Guidance, reminding us to tune in, feel our feelings fully, and let our guides, knowing, and intuition lead us through this wild maze, this rollercoaster of eclectic realities, emotions, and changes, uplifting, and simultaneously crashing systems and beings on our world.

I have listened to Wayshowers, David and Elizabeth Wilcock, Q, and the heavy hitters, exposing so many dark scapegoats, devils, predators, the deep state, the Satanic Billionaires and so on, and their evil plots to destroy, bully, enslave, and feed off of humanity. This week alone, I have shared views with friends who believe that this, that, and the other politician, and political parties are evil, good, heroes, etc. Then factor in all of our personalities, and various levels of consciousness. Yikes.

It is interesting to play in the varied levels of frequency, fear, Grace, and information. I have learned more about these info wars, as the Galactic Volunteers and Wayshowers get triggered into fear, and war amongst ourselves, and within. I've learned to choose, when I can afford to go down the rabbit holes, and follow the info, and when I can intake Democracy Now, and when I can't.

I've learned about many levels of corruption in politics, in organizations, "leaders," and systems, many of which we are witnessing, as they crash to the ground, as the numbers shift daily, as to who holds what as authority and truth, and what as propaganda, disinformation, and power over scams against humanity.

I am seeing many people I love in grand new levels of crisis, and more still in harmony, Grace, unity and LOVE! And many many of us traversing and witnessing accelerated levels of all of this, simultaneously. I love the guidance from Lorie Ladd and the Galactic Federation of Light, that there is truth in everyone's experiences right now. My truth meter is intensifying, as we move through this shift, and I believe that the Earth has already shifted into its true new identity as The New Earth or its 5-D wholeness and Heaven is right here on Earth. Holding this as truth, is essential to me.

The individuals and religious systems that are promoting guilt, shame, blame, fear and dystopian fantasies, fall flat, and hold little to no truth, honoring, respect, authenticity, authority, nor resonance for me. I have learned that these are Narcissistic habitualizations, and manipulation tactics, as are control, fear mongering, drama spewing, etc. Still I am honoring validity of more possibilities, than I ever have before. Navigating through energy, frequency, intuition, guidance, and how my body and emotions feel, moment by moment, is a priceless gift right now, and moving forward.

Honoring that I can not control, or solve humanity's problems, is a great blast of truth and honesty, in my boundary patrol experiences, presently. And honoring that learning about the vast array of truths operational on Earth right now, is interesting, educational, part of my Starseed calling, and also something, to reign in, a bit, and monitor, my energy exchange on, going forward.

Since I am learning that this Ascension Process is not all unfolding all at once, in one way, I am discovering a bounty of Grace, in being on the front lines, allowing myself to discover, and ease into discovering what brings me joy, what frees my Soul, and my Soul gifts into my life, and thus into expression and sharing in this world. If the world is already free, and we are expressions of this world, and these dimensions, as well as all the worlds and dimensions we do and have shared in, then honoring our invitation from our Living Earth, Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse and Soul, is what's real and up on Planet Earth right now, as I see it.


Art by Jen Klarfeld

So the beautiful questions arise, as to what brings me joy, how are divinity, unity, love, joy, Grace, and freedom best expressed and lived through all that is unique within me, right now, and how and where do I begin? What do I choose, and what do I feel aligned and resonant in harmonizing with now? What is divine in me, and how does choosing to prioritize this help me amplify and see this divinity and Grace all around me, in Nature, Humanity, LIFE, and Creation?

There is a great deal of beauty and harmony pouring through us right now. And there are these massive crashes, eruptions, shifts, and destructions, of so much that is now expressing as whole, harmonious and divine, right here and now on Earth. Simultaneously some of life that we do hold near and dear and precious, is also getting rocked in the crashing systems, waves of change and wild intensifications, of so much of life on Earth, during these shifts as well.

Some say polarizations are dissolving. Simultaneously much of life on Earth is growing far more polarized than we've ever seen. Transparency is increasing, as our frequencies rise to meet that of our living, nurturing Earth. Still Nature and the Earth, and my energetic sphere are overflowing with a lot of Grace, beauty, simplicity, presence, and harmony. Simultaneously I still face human problems, mysteries, and challenges, as do many of our relations on Earth, at present.

So welcome to our New True Earth, Souls, and Heart centered lives, as we navigate these wild changes, splits, growing pains, emergencies, emergences, and Grace opportunities. I welcome us all home to our centers, where choice feels raw, real, and upgraded to new levels.

I came here to thrive victoriously. I feel welcomed in new levels of surrender. My mind does not know all the details of the where, what, how, why, and when of it. My Heart's course is set on freedom, unity, love, grace, community, creativity, choice, culture, wholeness, and soulful divine options for one and for all. Feeling into this brings me comfort. I transmit Grace, Love, encouragement, centering, and comfort out to you, as we navigate these waves of divinity filled change, and unprecedented opportunity, at the dimensional crossroads we are presently navigating. Choose your timeline wisely, as our Earth, Suns, Moon, Stars, and Soul have already co-created for you, for me, for us, in the right here, right now, and beyond. The Earth is already free. Are you resonant in aligning with her, with you, with us?

Where I am, the birds and ravens are singing, the sun is shining, the full moon is rising.

I've been playing small, smaller that I am. I am here to shine and grow into my full radiant, flowering, true and beautiful, whole Self. This helps me see you in your full divinity, your full harmony, to see the seamless dedicated network of loving unity that we express as and from!

"Imagine all the people living for today!"

Imagine full health, hope, and immunity taking roots and wings on this planet, in ways we know within, and dare to embody, express, celebrate and share.

What can you imagine, for you, for humanity, for our beloved, Earth, Skies and Life?! Rise up Beloved Ones. Bless this true way, as we turn the game around to love, balance unity, wholeness and freedom!

I adore and love us, as who we are, and who we are blooming into. Blessed and eager, witnessing and living our changes. Sacred Life, Sacred Love, Sacred changes, Initiates. I love and adore you very dearly!

Peace on this shared path and planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment