Thursday, October 26, 2017

Life Review



October 26, 2017 - Santa Fe, New Mexico

Reviewing and sharing this inspiring Facebook post I wrote 3 days before my life & body jarring fall off a ladder, last year. 

Grateful to be healed, over all. 

The last 2 years has been initiatory in ways I never fully realized I had to be this strong to traverse, survive, feel, move through, gather support, and keep taking steps, through all my giant human fears, and commitments, financial, emotional, business, calling, Soul and life challenges!

It’s been really hard, and really rewarding, being single, being mostly visionary, and often attempting to grow and sustain my life and serve, while living in a business prioritizing world and nation, so fueled by predatory systems, and people. I have shut myself down a tremendous amount, in pure survival, while still keeping my my practice alive, and taking precarious steps, often alone, to birth a whole New Earth Vision, dream and business, as has been handed to me to allow, build and free.

As an empath, a Starseed, and a survivor of Narcissistic Abuse, it’s been harder than I ever bargained for. My heart is tender for all of us, who came into this Earth Plane from our respective homes and travels. I have exceptional gratitude for my Source Self, always steering my way, even when I freeze, fight, fly away, or hide, alone for long periods of transition.

I listened to a phenomenal Starseed Radio Academy Interview of Author Diana Luppi -Zoev Jho, last night, while taking grounded steps to prep my new downtown studio space.

Diana is the author of E.T. 101 an amazing manuel for Earthlings, and for the brave Starseed beings, who quite literally came in to shift millions of human lineages up out of trauma, war, abuses, enslavement and more.

You don’t have to be a specific race or color to shoulder the pain of human discord. We all came in and share in carrying, clearing, transforming, and witnessing the madness that’s passed for the shared human experience. Without music, we might not have been able to rise like the phoenix uplifting us all!

Suffice to say, I learned to put on a tough warrior stance to make it this far. The smiling, original, party-going, caring, dancing, trailblazing, perceptive, visionary, ever networking, creative socialite face I show the world, is not my whole experience. I battle my shadow, fear, shame, blame, doubt, and inner turmoil daily. In fact I bless it. It’s a huge part of this compassion school. 

This recent two years have brought tests and many ignored obligations for me to face and remedy somhow, as spiritual being, mainly a soul, in my experience. I am visiting this world, yet again, and steeped in material culture, pitched to us as evolution. Yet this world is a ghetto in our Multiverse, filled with systems, patterns and people at war within, and projecting war, parasitic patterns, predatory behaviors and huge covert predatory systems.

Learning, embodying, and voicing the deeper truth of who we are, is the bridge, solution, prize, guidance and answer to the call and response... hide and go seek, God Source forgetting our fullness, forgetting our divine feminine majesty... game!
In the recent years, I had to slow down and feel
my human fallibility, my limitations, and my real feelings. I have not finished yet. 


I also feel called to experience, express, enliven and enjoy my holy divine innocence.

Making room for all of this... for joy, simplicity, love, friendship, play and service.

Stepping out of the shackles I’ve lived, worn, carried and inherited within lineages, has been quite the formidable task. We’re stripping these binds away, together.
It’s quite the game, and quite the dance.

I don’t always know how to get from here to there, down here. And still here I am, opening to allowing the integration back into my true, new, fullness.

What a wild game of make believe.

I feel my strength slowly bounding back to me.

Easing into the ripeness, many know me by, to embody it directly for me.... to let my way be led from within, by Grace, through love, and with Heart.

It’s been surprisingly jarring, on many fronts. A shamanic dismemberment for the whole world.

What a Team I have embracing, uplifting and helping in our grand upshiftment!

Graced, awed, shocked, alarmed, and cheered, in deep Grace, Faith and Unity...Beloved Rainbow Warriors!
I love you Wild Team. 

What tough, brave and tender loving stuff we’re made of!

I love you! 💕❤️😘



October 26, 2017 Santa Fe, New Mexico

Hello Beloveds!

I just want to share some giant encouragement & say: hold on to your hats... !

Change is hitting this ripe and ready planet at such high levels.

Three friends have flown the coop of Earth, recently, leaving tears and love on their beautiful wakes!

The gifted are exploding with gifts, injustices all rising into the light of transparency and scrutiny, and people facing the tough shadow stuff, we're facing it head on, fast and furious, as is our Mother Earth!

Hearts are expanding, while imbalances once tolerated, are are no longer supported or allowed, as our truth rises ALOUD!

The Multiverse is watching, supporting, cheering us on, and eagerly drawing closer, as we awaken & blast open and off into our full "ON" settings!

Keep your humor levels on high, and your super compassion accessible, free flowing, and shared.

These are fantastic times for birthing your full heart and soul, right here.

Feel free to remind me of any of this, as we move forward!
Who loves you dearly?

I do!

Plus an infinite array of light beings and inter-dimensional winged ones! We all love you too!

Stay blessed.

Keep loving, cherishing, relishing, valuing, treasuring and seeing each unique, beautiful, bold living being!
I know it feels like we're being thrown under the bus, several times a freakin day!

Yet keep surfing it, my cherished friends and family.
And if you feel like you can't freakin handle it, call in your angels, unseens, galactics, ancestors, tree spirits, tree huggers, power animals, beings who have not actively fucked up this planet... beings who have... whatever works for you!
Know that I love you, and I am so so so blessed, and I am lifted up on my highest wings, in sharing this beguiling, mad, passionate journey with you all!

Thanks for being my Love Team!
What Courageous Souls we all truly are!!!
I salute each and every shining one of you... and every large and small act of love, and change you each live through and bring, in the awakening of divinity within this family of humanity.

You are precious to me. 

Know that forever!!!

And to the sensitive souls that had to use their break out of jail cards early... I sure treasure you dearly. Enjoy the extraordinary show on Earth.

Our commitment is to turn the love vibrations high... and abolish the war vibration so we'll, that you'll be first in line to birth into this planet of love and bliss, cause that's our manufacturing plan for the now and future!

x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment