Thursday, October 26, 2017

Heart Opening Amidst Shared #MeToo's



October 16, 2017, 11:47 PM

My heart ❤️ is really spilling over, not because I am openly sharing my personal accounts of countless experiences of sexual harassment, being flashed by naked male strangers and friends, the uninvited unzip, date rape, attempted rape and more... as I am also reading countless accounts of mostly women, yet a few brave male friend’s posts too... my heart is spilling over, feeling the shift into this, our new world, 🌎 where 5 million women, and men are sharing our experiences around interfacing with sexual predators, and the accompanying trauma we’ve lived with and through, every day. Social situations are & can be an intense and jarring experience. And I’ll tell you now, that on-line dating has had it’s share of PTSD provoking moments as well, for me. 

According to Facebook, "4.7 million people around the world have engaged in the 'Me Too' conversation on Facebook in solidarity with victims of sexual assault and sexual harassment." 

All this in the last 24 - 48 hours, and it’s spreading to France, and next... anywhere & possibly everywhere this transparency catches fire!

As a single woman, I like that a prospective date can google me, and see how boldly outgoing I am, and know that if he has sexual predator skeletons in the closet, prison records, and name changes, attempting to cover up these tarnishes to his record, I’m likely a huge flight risk.



One of the last men on a spiritual singles site, I met, actually had changed his name to hide his criminal record as a sexual predator. He had not been caught raping anyone. Yet he was on a lifetime probation of sorts, having to check in with the police and get a new mug shot annually, for multiple charges of exposing his personal pride and glory to a couple of female children. On an early phone call, he became very volatile with me, and then attacked my dietary choices. In the heat of the turbulence, me and my angel team, got him to spill forth more of his real names.

I am grateful I was protected in such an amazing bizarre way, which led to his true identity and police records. At the same time I have compassion for the human being whom I met, and his African American lineage, where brutality, abuse, and rape was likely introduced over generations, through America's history of slavery. I would not publicly expose his names, yet the story is profound. I was attempting to help a friend see the danger in her, now terminated relationship, with her, admittedly dangerous felon partner, as her friends & family exposed to me his same pattern of several name changes, to dodge and hide his criminal history.

I am moved by the reality that some men are already standing up in protection of us women, and some revealing predatory, or harassment activities, they joined peer pressure, into participating in.

As a ThetaHealer a Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist, and a facilitator of Dolores Cannon’s QHHT, and one grounded in shamanic journeying, it is an awesome experience to get to assist people through multiple levels of such traumas, healing, feeling old closed down feelings, and more.


Again, my experience is that all people we label as “perpetrators & sexual predators” have some wounding victim experiences in their own past. I’ve experienced more gray space in this exploration, than black and white!
I am completely awed, strengthened and faith filled, trailblazing side by side, hand in hand, with my fellow brave Sisters and Brothers, Family and Friends, clients and associates, who have battled such hardships, traumas, and challenges, of sexual and other forms of abuse. Many to go on to create art and express voices and visions to truly reshape this earth. You people... we people are my hero’s, including Maya Angelou, Oprah Winfrey, Louise Hay, founder of Hay House Publishing, Teal Swan, and Wayne Dyer, who spoke so openly about his alcoholic father. Many abuse survivors go on to become powerful compassionate Healers. I don’t honor it often enough, yet in truth, both of those categories include me. 

Thank you all my peers. Thank you to my Earth brothers Harvey Weinstein, Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, & Bill Clinton, and for fueling our healing!

And hand in hand, got your back, protective, encouraging safety and love, to all my friends and family who have lived through traumas of rape, the spectrum of sexually predatory behaviors, assaults, mugging, harassments, emotional, verbal, physical, and narcissistic abuses, and war.

To me, when I look at the outrageous corruption, in all the major systems on living Mama Gaia, I see we still live amidst systems that are crazed travesties of predatory expressions of war.


When my vegetarian, vegan, artist, teacher Friend Pamela recently expressed her deep secret views, fears, sensitivities and research into what is sick and out of balance about the meat & livestock industry, I was really mad, shocked, and defensive. I still enjoy an omnivorous diet. In fact for me as an adoptee, food and meat are a form of security.

Yet after some awkward shared on-line debates with Pam, even though I am still eating meat, of all varieties, I did get a big "aha," that our current meat consumption in America, & beyond, as well as the mistreatment of billions of animals, drugged, imprisoned, and treated inhumanely, until death by slaughtering to feed, billions of habitual carnivore humans like me, is still really a crude expression of war, more than a conscious, kind celebration of life.

So in closing, this wild vulnerable explosion💥 of truth around sexual abuses, has been, and continues triggering a mass cleansing of human Earthly souls! It’s opening us all up together, which is really the richest and most healing surprise. Like the natural disasters, this is uniting us beyond class, color, race and age lines! We’re only getting started.
It feels the Woodstock of humanity's sexual abuse, and their/our resulting trauma’s most giant global group therapy ever! And what’s super wild, is how it’s all free!

Hugs and love my mighty Shero’s and Hero’s.
The Goddess is arising!


The giant shame anchoring secret & lie of my life, was that I was the only 14 year old girl on my freshman high school class, feeling both joy and shame, for participating in the exact same kind of sexual experimentation, & coming of age exploits, the boys were taught to seek out, and take pride in, and brag to the world about!

Those days of double standards died today. That’s why I like and love ❤️ us and what we all survived. Because we contributed to the transformation, and to bringing transparency back into vast arrays of this living world. We set ourselves, our histories, traumas, cultures, streets, communities, timelines, and lineages as well as women, men, children, elders and babies... and our world 🌎 free today!

What a grand passage we are initiating, for all, and beyond time!

I feel clear and free, with some residual sadness.
I feel like we’re taking a curtain call & starting a whole new show. Let’s treat each other accordingly! 



I love you ❤️ my brave Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment