Friday, January 9, 2015

Soar High Mystique Wizzard

www.DoloresCannon.com

Birdwings by Rumi

Chief Seattle

Al, Alberto Jose Alvarez, Mystique Wizzard

Hello Friends: It was around this time last year when I met Al, Alberto Jose Alvarez, Mystique Wizzard, the Beloved Brother of Niurka Álvarez of Venezuela. We felt such a unique bond, love, and admiration, we decided we were engaged, and I told the world so, after our first meeting throughIn5d Esoteric Metaphysical and Spiritual Database, and a video conference call. We shared inspiration, love and friendship from a far. A few months later I decided I was too unrealistic as I was, and to let my engagement go, to focus on my more realistic endeavors, in my immediate life. I let this friendship go with it. Yet I wove many Starseed and Spiritual Friends together with Al. 

Yesterday I learned from my Friend Laura Tarnoff, of the sudden flight from this world of Al. We gathered to make art, and were morning and grieving so many friends and family facing illness, death, possible death, and so many lined up to soar freely from this world, now. Our Friend Issa Artoonist faced realities of the death of his Beloved Sister, as well as a surprising tragic murder in Paris of his friends and fellow freedom artists. What can I say... more and more lately, we face an unpredictable, rapidly changing world. 

I send love and comfort to all facing so many rapid changes. 

Al was a very spiritual, creative, warm hearted, imaginative, romantic, wise, and family loving friend, and self proclaimed Starseed, mystic, poet, singer, and gifted songwriter. He brought love to my heart and my life, without hesitation. We could all learn and source inspiration from his soul, life, art, and being. He sprinkled seeds of light and love into our world. He leaves behind a creative family of loved ones, a grown son in Japan, a young daughter, and a beautiful sister in Venezuela. You can enjoy his music on Soundcloud, and tune into the cosmos to hear and feel the songs of his love, light and soul. You can find his creative, mystical, and playful writings on poetry and starseed sites on line. He was one of the more creative, courageous, and playful human beings I ever had the chance to know, let alone get engaged to on the first date! I will smile when I visit Al's memories and Soul. Al was a gift. 


Soar free Al. Have fun playing, dancing, singing, and flying on a quantum scale. Hug Dolores Cannon for me... or however that works when you've become balls of light! Thanks for sharing love, divinity, playfulness, and soulful creativity with me on the Earth Journey. You are a One of a Kind Original. You must be enjoying a truly grand adventure now. Stay in touch with us, through the stars and the clouds! In love, grace and gratitude. Enjoy your reunion with Mother Father God, Source, Creation, Light, Your Best Friends, Family, Angels, Guides, Starseed Sisters, Brothers, and Pals! You will have a spectacular time! 


You will be missed, loved and cherished by many still playing out this grand adventure on Earth. Take your new colors, and enjoy being celebrated. Tell them of all the crazy shit that went down, at the end of 3-D and the crossroads into the New Earth. If you come back... we'll be playing a whole new glorious game down here. Thanks for helping to initiate it! As for how he left... I believe his heart expanded, becoming too big for this world... something like that. Others may clarify details. It's probably not the most important part of his life expression. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment