Sunday, April 27, 2014

Inspiration Squad Art Show & Joy Tracking


Inspiration Squad's Big Art Show!

THIS Sunday... MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
April 27, 3-6PM
with Live Music, featuring Gregg Turner and Felecia Ford & Barebones Broomdust!
@ the Mountain House Gallery in Glorieta, NM

There will be 15 ARTISTS in the show (or squad members):
Karen Dew, Ezra Hubbard, Kristina Pardue, Laura Tarnoff, Hub Miller, Sherwin S. Tarnoff, Miriam Feder, Barbara Kestrel Andrus, Issa Nyaphaga, Jen Klarfeld, Pablo Perea, Linda Storm, Pilar Pumar & Jeanette Iskat

The Mountain House Gallery is owned by squad member Hub Miller, (AKA The Multiple Disimpressionable Junctionalist)


What exactly is the Inspiration Squad?  Visit us live on Sunday 4/27/14 and or online at:

www.facebook.com/INSPIRATIONSQUAD

www.facebook.com/RawCreationArtistJenKlarfeld

www.facebook.com/TarnoffArtCenter 

www.TarnoffArtCenter.org

www.facebook.com/IssaNyaphaga


Jen Klarfeld

Hub Miller

Attention Everywhere Oracle

Karen Dew

Issa Re-Visioning my Art with Ample Space Around!

"Summer Emergence" by Jen Klarfeld

Mystical Gaze

Reinventing!

Krissi Pardue

"Doors Opening Here" by Jen Klarfeld

Painting by Kestrel Andrus

"Radio Taboo" Star Issa Nyaphaga

"Earth King and Queen" by Jen Klarfeld

Jen Klarfeld's Super Power


Laura Tarnoff: AKA The Focused Distraction
"Star Dance" by Jen Klarfeld

The Force behind it all: The Focused Distraction Laura Tarnoff

Shaman a collaborative by James, Jen & Laura

Reversible Painting by Jen, after class with James Koskinas

Global Activist & Founder of

HITIP - Hope International for Tikar People



Miriam Feder: AKA Ms Shugina: Creating Illusions of Confusions


Kestrel Andrus: AKA The Advanced Directional Dimensionality Channeler

THE SHERMINATOR
The Anatomy Queen

What's Happening?


This season I have let myself go. I am no longer tied to my mind, to my habits, or my old plan. It's all still hanging around, in the background. Yet I am newly falling more outside of time than ever.

I am all about the joy.

I am feeling into the shifts within, and all around. Allowing myself to drop into my heart, and out of the plan, out of my trained need to control.

Had to call an emergency plumber, as my guest toilet was flooding through the bottom. A wonderful Plumber came and cleared a very long, giant, gangly, water seeking root, out of the pipes.  

Hey that's what I do with the psyche, in my work, I thought, quite pleased with the whole experience. I had a couple of other clogs, to clear, a tub, and a sink. I spoke up, "while your here, could you clear these too?" And so it was, such a revolution and a treat.

As the Plumber was plumbing I began to wonder, "how come I have deprived myself in so many areas, for so long?" I don't really care about the details, I am simply eager to wake up and live in new ways, to live my desires, in my waking life! I am eager to live from my heart.

While picking up some supplies, at Sam's Club, last week, a small juicer caught my eye. I stared and handled it, like a kid in a candy store, like an adolescent peers in the window at a racing car. "I've had a power blender on my wishlist for years, decades even.  Who am I to deprive myself now?!" I'm over that frequency! I tooled around, and on the return path, stumbled upon a large, package deal sort of blender, called a Ninja Blender. It cost about twice the price of the one I had been clutching earlier. It juices carrots into liquid, like a Vitamix, for a fraction of the price, and it's right here in my hand, accessible.

Where did I learn to close myself off to so much of life? Logic? I'm not buying it... the programmed logic that is. After all, I am the creator, the writer, producer, director and programmer, aren't I? Aren't we, Earth Kids?  So I threw caution to the wind, and splurged.

On a tight budget, I went to Trader Joe's and loaded the cart with organic basil, tomatoes, bananas, lettuce, spinach, avocados, carrots, loads of ginger, organic broccoli, granny smith apples, and the works, some raw organic peanut butter, and lots of chia seeds! Oh yum.

In the check out line, a nice friendly clerk told me I have to see a documentary DVD called, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" about an Australian Business man named Joe, who was shortening his life with rich heavy foods and drink. After contracting a horrible skin condition, and spending 7 years on steroids, without loosing the skin condition, he found a revolutionary doctor, who heals people with food. Under his care Joe, began a green juice fasting, road trip across America. 

I ordered the film on Netflix, and watched it a night or so later, leaping into my own raw juice cleanse, immediately, after my blender, veggie, fruit shopping spree.

Well, I am loving every moment of it.

Friends in my circles, specifically Lynda Star of
www.facebook.com/AngelStation222
tell me that we the LIGHT and LOVE BRINGERS... AKA All of US... have planted our seeds, and now this year is being recognized and celebrated as the YEAR OF THE HARVEST. We are reaping what we have sowed now.

I am becoming a Joyful Juicer. Not quite an avid exerciser yet, but step by step, I am opening up to new values, new ways, ancient practices.

I feel more light, clear, sacred, and whole.

I marveled to a friend at a community event, on Thursday night. I noted of how amazing it is to contemplate, besides war, humans in the West blow so much dough on disease, wars on disease, wars to make money on disease, and foods that breed disease.  

We are Trailblazers, on the leading edge of a global revolution. We are actively, knowingly re-establishing Heaven on Earth.

I am totally thrilled!  Grateful and thrilled!



www.facebook.com/RawJuicingandSmoothies
My Earth family, you are totally astounding me.  We are coming together as never before, as ever before, in the sweetest and dearest ways.


And what about the Mystery Man? What's happening on that front? Well, in line with divine fool-hood, mentioned in my last post, and catering to the joys of my heart, leaving behind old control habits and plans... it's unfolding so naturally, sweetly, strong and tender.

Me and my old flame of over 25 years ago, and life long friend are communicating daily. We've both been so busy with so much joy in each one's individual life, that we have not even called or video conferenced yet. It's a complete delight. We're taking loving steps at a natural pace, and enjoying each other for each other.  We're comparing aspirations, values, desires, and we keep coming up in lovely synch. 

We have a million things to learn from each other. Can't explain it all. Don't even want to. We will talk, interface, reconnect, reacquaint, and for now we are so enlivened in the moment, knowing who we want, and adore, yet not knowing all the details of how it might all come together. We know we will be friends for ever, and feel great anticipation for more.  

We will not bore you with too many details, until we live them, first hand! Let's just say, for now, it's better than a great romantic comedy, very spontaneous... a gift and a treasure... a reward for all our fine evolution and service within this life.

I found what I have avoided the last 9 years, a wholly compatible, feet on the ground man. And I am finding it very sexy, imagining little treats like holding hands, sharing hikes, laughs, meals, presence, familiarity, new perspectives, love, respect, kindness, simplicity. I am loving a certain man, from my shared background, with the same exotic accent as I bring. 

We bring unique cultures to each other, with our interests both dovetailing, and also many fresh and new. The best word for our connection is complimentary. I feel blessed. We both are comfortable going slowly, and seeing, what is this energy between us? Our Astrological charts confirm everything each one of us brings to the table, and all that we feel together. All my beloveds are rooting for us! I'm overflowing with delight. I wish such gifts for all!

Follow your heart... follow your joy!


www.facebook.com/INSPIRATIONSQUAD

No comments:

Post a Comment