Monday, March 3, 2014

The True Book I am Here to Write is... Quite Simply a Book without End

Jen on my first day of kindergarten

Tom Bird
Smiling on my big day!

"IT IS I WHO AM MEANT TO WRITE BECAUSE..."

It is I who am meant to write because I am the one who sees with bold open eyes, sunsets and sunrises that crisscross between time, space, and lifetimes.

It is I, this one who is meant to write from these, my unique blessings of open heart, innocence, freedom and joy.  It is I, who am recognized for my vivid, infinite, playful imagination... writing, art, lovemaking... Those are avenues, yet it is I who am the pure energy beyond, placed here to relish life, nature, art, and humanity.  

My beloved teachers relish and nurture my infinite capacities for envisioning, receiving, seeing, imagining, and re-visioning realities.  Miss Schoeler, my second grade teacher honors my abilities, my imagination, and my seeing beyond the veils of all that is ordinary.

I visit the beach with my family, and connect with soul friends and loving families, friends we know beyond the present day.  I see sun set, yet it is really truly sunrise.  Which direction is West?  It changes in my mind.  Connects with life in ancient Egypt... connects with life beyond this space... life beyond this time.

We are more than this.  This sun reminds.  I do not have conscious words for this in time, yet the knowing remains, stretching out beyond time.  The feeling remains.  The sun encodes beyond time.  

"THE TRUE BOOK I AM HERE TO WRITE IS..." 

The true book I am here to write, channel, reveal, and intend to share and unleash out into our world is quite simply a book without end, one book which leads to another.

This book after its next book, is simple, pure, immediate and direct.  It is a book of the song, and immediate life of my life.  It is a book featuring me, encouraged by beloved teachers who create space for me.  It is a book of my observations, my experiences as this humble, watchful, playful student enrolled in the school of life.  This book tracks my experiences through youth, initiations, stages and phases of growing up, through love and life in human form.  It is not limited to a certain type of genre.  It is not the book of a typical, ordinary author, writer or scholar.  This book transcends time, space, lifetimes, adventures, experiences, dimensions, conceptions, preconceptions, labels, cultures, times and spaces.

This book is already written and includes art, love, community, purpose, as I love to learn in all my favorite art and soul expressions.

This book features the arc of my hero, me, coming into life, knowing, and feeling with purity of heart, soul, and mind, being a crypto teacher, mystic, lover and friend, well before my time.  This book features the beautiful unfolding and flowering of the divine, from a child and a student, to one who leads and teaches too, to one who humbly observes and shares.

"WHEN?"

When this book is due to crest into birth is now and ongoing, yet also divinely on track, as I gain support and containment from inside, outside and from all around.


This pure and direct writing came through me, after some very heart centering simple meditations, in a fabulous introductory, interactive evening workshop with Tom Bird, who leads workshops out of Sedona, in Santa Fe, and around the world.  His workshop was held at Body, the yoga and holistic community and restaurant in Santa Fe, on Thursday, January 23, 2014.  The class held in the dining room, was packed like sardines.  I was surprised, that most of the faces were not yet known to me.  I was surprised, that in a town known for its new age tendencies, many of the budding authors gathered there, were of incredibly eclectic interests and areas of specialization, from shamans, to chefs, to mystery writers, and historic novel authors, poets, and more. Tom is also known as the Book Whisperer, as he teaches people how to write their bestseller in a 3 day weekend.


I am grateful to Body for gifting movement classes to Afreeka Santa Fe, which I won, 2 years in a row, at Fiesta Fela, and to Azlan White, who forwarded me the info on Tom Bird and his workshops a year ago, or more.  I am grateful to Kamajou Tadfor, who posted the info on Tom Bird, on his facebook page, for me & others to benefit by.  I am grateful to my parents, who despite not always having it easy, secured a safe space where young minds and hearts were a great and valued priority, and my endless teachers, formal, and informal, spiritual and "every day."  And I am grateful to my New Love, Al Alvarez, whom I met in mid January, rekindling an ancient timeless soul flame, which shares and includes a foundation of this great love of writing, inspiration sharing, spiritual catalyzation, and many treasured soul gifts.  I felt the flames of our newly rediscovered love, warming my being, throughout this experience, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and felt like we sat in the class together, even with 3,000 physical miles between us.  We are all treasures and gifts with more to offer, than what we may consciously know!  And of course Thank you directly to Tom Bird, for being so real, so inspiring, successful and accomplished, and for reminding us of how we are all uniquely encoded to give, gift and serve through the gifts of our soul's heart and art, and how this authentically reorders our lives, and keeps us on purpose.

To learn more visit www.TomBird.com where you can read and order his books, discover his touring and teaching schedule, and even take his classes, and join him in becoming a best selling author, in a weekend.  Tom Bird will return, and teach his class in early November 2014.  I plan to be there, front row and center.

Living life to the fullest is the foundation... receiving, loving, sharing, expressing, singing, dancing, writing and sharing it, are the gifts.  - Jen

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully stated by a beautiful soul..way to go girl...bright

    ReplyDelete