Friday, March 1, 2013

Grateful for "2012 A New Earth Rising"


Book Review on www.Shelfari.com/jenuineindigo1 for "2012 A New Earth Rising" by fellow Hypnotherapist, Sound Healer & Timeless Shaman Trailblazer Chamian Redwood!Charmian Redwood is a gift and a blessing from the Multiverse. I am so graced and grateful that I took a most beautiful drive out to Jemez Peublo, to share in a Group Healing with Dr. Dan Matthews, recently, West of Santa Fe, NM. This very outgoing, on purpose, pioneering Hypnotherapist, stood up and voiced some amazing revelations from her path and sessions, with regard to Lemuria, and to facilitating many hypnotic regressions and progressions, to Ancient Lemuria, Atlantis, and also forward, into the shifts associated with 2012 and the coming Golden Age on the New Earth. A little off topic, yet it all connects, how I gave Chamian my card, actually offering to trade hypnotherapy sessions, as I too facilitate Cosmic Hypnotherapy, now in the guise of Dolores Cannon 's Quantum Healing Hypnosis. Charmian informed me, as a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist of 25 years, she has recently had her book, "Coming Home to Lemuria," picked up, to be published next month, by Dolores Cannon's Publishing House, Ozark Mountain Publishers. I recalled having seen it, in a flyer, I received by mail. It was one of the books I wished to order & read.

So I received an invite to join members of one of my Soul Families of Light, for an evening of shared song, prayer, insights and a crystal bowl meditation and activation of our Christ Consciousness, all led by Charmain, in Albuquerque. What I did not know, was the Crystal bowl meditation was combined with a deep regression. So very deep, I do not consciously remember all the details, more the fabulous energies of it all! I do recall learning that my purpose on the New Earth centers around being my Ecstatic and Blissful Self, and activating this in ALL! Reading her book, I learned I am not alone in such a New Earth Purpose! Afterwards Charmian graced us with a sacred water blessing, that was Heaven sent! So I purchased her book, "2012 A New Earth Rising." and a brand new Sound Healing Guided Meditation over crystal singing bowls. The book was such a joy to read, full of ease, joy, affirmation, victory and uplift. My own approach as a hypnotherapist, is very surrendered, and open, trusting and allowing whatever shows up, with a bit of light directing.

Part of Charmian's story includes a Near Death Experience, 30 years ago, where she "returned to the Golden Light at the Source." She lives this Essence, and helps others experience themselves as "Divine Essence," through her gifts including sound and hypnosis. The book highlights some very high vibrational regressions, progressing Explorers into the shifts, and opening up the changes on Earth, in Humanity, in relating to animals, nature, the new children and more.

I was impressed by how direct, and deeply and divinely intuitive Charmian is, both in person, in ceremony, and in reading her most fascinating regressions, sometimes dovetailing back and forth, from Ancient Lemuria, Ancient Atlantis, and ahead to 12/21/12, 2013, 2014, and the time beyond time, past those. Amazing reading, and it all feels so beautiful, simple and reassuring.

One session speaks of gravity lifting, as time disappears! Her regressions have a way of making realities our scientists would have to deny as possible, translate as absolutely probable, some realities already manifest, and more on the way. I highly recommend all of Chamian's books, Meditation CD's and any opportunity to work with her in a group, or in person.

In fact she is traveling, a mystical, shamanic, timeless, ancient, modern nomad, facilitating and wayshowing the lush new treasures of who we truly are. Read her books, watch her youtubes, and invite her to come to your village, town, city, and welcome you, friends and family to the home of your Essential Being! What a gift. I trust you will treasure her greatly. And you will open up the infinite truth of who we are, beneath all the faulty programs of a bygone age! Together we open up the power of the possible, in ways we are beginning, more and more now, to recognize as reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment