Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Initiation of Love and the New Energies - Addendum

"At One" painted by Jen Klarfeld, all rights reserved.


May I start out by saying that 1/11 is opening, with many wonderful energies. In my Mid December blog post, I over analyzed my sweet love relationship, that perhaps we both mutually rushed into, and seemingly rushed out, of, in way more marked by energies of reaction, than communication and choice. It was like we both leaped in, and then, when choosing to need and take a little more space, for life, business building, and personal comforts, we ricocheted away from each other, one speaking in Mars, and one speaking in pure Venusian!

Over the holidays, we each gave each other a vast array of open space.  We both seemed to enjoy this gift. After some travels, of his, and many parties of mine, LOVE called, and came back in through my door.

My usually private romantic partner/ex partner (?), came in and spearheaded a very open, mature, gentle, kind conversation between the two adults involved. We both spoke our feelings, thoughts, hopes and fears, and lo and behold, it was still as simple as it always was, only times two. That times two, is where it often seems to get complex.

I noted that ours felt like, both the easiest, and the most complex primary relationship ever, due to our attraction, our connections, and our differences. I realized, that we are so much, each one's shadow, for the best and worst. I thought, later, if only we could each download 10% of the other's mirrored gifts, strengths and skills, we would each be quite perfectly amazing!

I am grateful, that I am the only one analyzing it all so intensely, with my big, individualized American ego.  It is refreshing to partner up, love and befriend, an American, who still brings a moderate, easy to share with, African sense of self. Two like me, might be two too many! Too many "I's" in too many sentences.

Honestly, I admitted, after rushing in, and rushing out, I was not sure how to go about any of it, really. There is so much juggling proficiency necessary, to be modern humans, especially, in the mid 40 to 50 age range. I like to pose as, and pretend I am retired. Yet it is time to master juggling it all, love, calling, career, income, out-go, purpose, family planning, socializing, spirituality, health, nesting, cooking, cleaning, creative outlets, family, entertainment/leisure, fitness, privacy, public life.... and fun, not necessarily in that order.

So, now, after a glorious soak at Ojo Caliente, 1/11/11, other blessings, and more, I am grateful for it all.  I am especially grateful for Love, the courageous kind of love, that is daring enough to walk back in my door, and celebrate our unity, and glorious earthly differences.  These benefits may not come on all planets and star systems, these vast wild differences, spliced ever so oddly, with our ever emerging unity and wonder.  So enjoy it while it's still served up hot, on Planet Earth, fresh helpings of peace, love, and understanding! Mmmmmmm, delicious!

"Goddess Talisman" painted by Jen Klarfeld, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment