Tuesday, October 13, 2009

STARSEED DOWNLOAD

Starseed Multi Media Painting by Jen


Today I enjoyed an amazing gift, simply by showing up and doing my "perfect work," as my old hypnotherapy teacher used to say! Actually, I mostly felt like I surrendered, and got to witness a most amazing journey through CREATION!

Since last night, after our weekly Star Family reunion, otherwise known as: Alien Movie Night, shared with dear friends, I came home seeing 1:11, 2:22, 11:11, 1:11 & 2:22 on the clocks around me. Star circle friends relate this to ascension, and reawakening our cosmic, or multi-dimensional awareness.

I watched a giant, brightly lit, long, slender, horizontal cloud formation, in the sky, en route home, appear like a mother-ship, illuminating Santa Fe, for the second night in a row. I drove up to see two beautiful coyotes, making tracks across my neighbor's yard. Next the cloud morphed into a giant graphic eagle, with a head like images that have come through my own art, and that of beloved local artist friends!

The weekend's evenings were full of celebration, excitement, sharing, some shadow revelations, and plenty of light, a starseed birthday party, story sharing, and more. The rich weekend included an "African Village" dance, feast, story sharing and gathering, up a narrow earthen road, with 40 old and new friends!

Today I picked up a book by Barbara Marciniak, who channels "Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos, "Path of Empowerment." Before my starseed explorer arrived I did a quick "book divination," to a page, asking to tune into significant guidance, to my client's exploration. I tuned into a high powered insight, that seemed resonant with both my client, myself, and perhaps the majority of Humanity! This insight was indeed instrumental, in guiding the explorer through the maze of sometimes conflicting old and new paradigm motivations and messages.

I have been gathering clues, as I guide each explorer, and was feeling a hunch from a previous session, that the Starseed circle, especially those highly active in vibrational healing, need very little additional force towards regressing into the deepened state. I altered the language to best suit the journey's objective, after a deep and clarifying interview.

I improvised a cosmic, still focused induction, using light, color and some simple visualization. The explorer, found him/herself in an alternate dimension, as clues morphed a bit, on the journey. The explorer eventually expressed shapeshifting abilities, quite natural to his/her dimension. It was all very exciting, unique and direct. The multidimensional expression, was swift, focused, and in a leadership role, in the alternate dimension. It was quite beautiful, and I stayed open to the dimensional nuances, that, at various times, did not conform to logic, convention, or ordinary Earth ways. Luckily I was better aligned with this extraordinary awareness, than with many earthlings, and at other moments, I was simply receiving information, through my sense of knowing, sometimes before having details explained for me!

At one point my explorer even received a download, of the more expansive, true, and updated truth of who she/he is! It was off the charts, marvelous! I was at times giddy, like sports fans might be, at a big game, only I felt giddy for my explorer, and for the truths experienced and shared! I felt giddy to be in what felt like the audience, while appearing to be the leading one, (out on the leading edge, while all the while feeling divinely led!!)

How we know so much, and have been so masterful at hiding from many, and ourselves how vast our being truly is, and how much knowing we immediately bring, and how unified we all really are, and how infinite are our gifts, is all quite miraculous to witness, and to directly experience! How humbling to be expertly guided on these journeys by my expansive true self, that of my explorer, our angels, guides, archangels, and ALL!

When I asked the name of my explorer's infinite, Arcturian expression, we were told, that it did not easily translate into Earth words. Rather it is more a sound. It was easiest to translate into color.

I am trained, adept, and impassioned in working with color, so I cheered, inwardly at this too. Still it was coming through higher dimensions, instead of our ordinary Earthly focus, so I stayed open, once again, remaining playful, allowing us both to be guided, receive, and intuit, what to do, on this dimension, with a multidimensional download, of who my explorer truly is, and an alignment with this download, in the way of color rays, in specific formatting!

I love my calling, within which I am newly updated, to new details of, often... continually.

While socializing, I tell lawyers, of how I am from a long line of lawyers, on both sides of my family. I carry this energy forward, in mediating between the eclectic aspects, resources, talents and relationships within these explorers!

Sometimes I meet computer programers, and share of how, I too, work with deprograming the computers we are born with!

For many years past, I actively sought out a male partner to be the adventurer, and leader, with whom to enrich my inwardly focused way! Now I am morphing/becoming so much of what I once sought outwardly, within who I am, here, now, and beyond!

It is in grace, blessing, honor and gratitude, this stepping into the ever incomplete, and always infinite power I presently embody, on this grand cosmic journey, here on our beautiful jewel of a mother planet, Earth. I am deeply moved, tickled, delighted and amazed, to hold space for my kindred spirit family, to uncover our true dimensionality, and share this openly and freely.

I am deeply grateful, to feel the same awe, and grace, that I feel towards all who guide, initiate, teach and show me the way. If I never sit in front of a formal, teacher, guru, counsel or guide again, I am receiving, and sharing in full circle/spherical/oneness/reality(-ies), beyond what my logical mind can fully articulate. And this is the richest gift to be granted, to earn, accept, receive, and share: my opening, to hold, express and initiate this space for awakening starseed humanity, right here in my most beloved and beautiful, Santa Fe!

To be truly learning new realities with infinite star beings, co-creatively leading our own cosmic initiation amongst friends, this is the most delicious reality, I know so far! This reality lusciously embraces, contains, links back to and unites ALL, most SPLENDIDLY!

Thank you Starseed Friend, Nation, Multiverse and Family, for the sweet seeds of this sharing!

A timeless newly reacquainted beloved friend, used to ask me and others, "I know you can give, but can you receive?!!!!" Trailblazing this Transformation is my unequivocal, indelible, impassioned "YES!"


No comments:

Post a Comment