Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Art & Transformation


In 1989, 20 years ago, while living in San Francisco, I moved into a shared apartment with a woman named Pamela. Pamela was an artist, a teacher, a traveler, and a clairvoyant. She spoke of 'the energy," and gave me a few psychic readings. I was an artist, and found her skills, quite fascinating. I went to the school, called "Psychic Horizons," a spin off of Berkeley Psychic Institute," where I signed up for the first in a series of meditation classes, all in the pursuit, of clairvoyant abilities. The class culminated in the reward of a free "psychic reading," at the end of the classes. It all felt rather mysterious to me. The day I was scheduled for my big PSYCHIC reading, the big EARTHQUAKE rocked San Francisco, shutting most of the city down. I hopped a bus to the school anyway. They gave me an "earthquake check." I thought my SOUL must have some pretty BIG information, to coincide with a big quake, the same evening!

Since then I have shared many amazing experiences, learning more about clear seeing, which led to learning SHAMANIC JOURNEYING, through the Foundation for Shamamism, which led, one way or another, to my studies of HYPNOTHERAPY, at the schools listed on my links.

Years later, I studied at my third clairvoyant training school, called The Center for Inner Truth, in Santa Fe, NM. Julie, the school's director used to lead these wonderful evening workshops, including a series on the chakras. These workshops guided participants to gain guidance from within. During one of these, she asked us, to ask, our own guidance, "what is our true calling?" or some similar question, which led me to an answer for myself! The answer I received internally was deep & profound, much of it dropping so deep, I am not even sure, exactly what it said. Yet the two words I do remember are "TRANSFORMATION & CREATIVITY!" The guidance was something like, "your two greatest passions are TRANSFORMATION & CREATIVITY!"

I have traversed through many crossroads since then, finding my way back to my old, dear, true love & grand passion of TRANSFORMATION through hypnotherapy. I began this path in 1991, seeking the root cause of some neck pain, that indeed I found through one session of Alchemical Hypnotherapy. This is just one of the many facets of trance-work tools, I am presently weaving together, intuitively, in my practice, Trailblazing Transformation!

As I open up facilitating this TRANSFORMATION, in myself, and with my fellow TRAILBLAZERS, I feel a great sense of AWE, EMPOWERMENT, GRACE, BALANCE & reSOURCEfulness! I am deeply moved & inspired by the courage of those drawn to this work, and to me as a facilitator, to dive in deep, and ALLOW, deep shifts, from the core of their being.

I feel deeply blessed!

I am also excited seeing this as a continuum, this energy of TRAILBLAZING TRANSFORMATION & CREATIVITY.

In addition to opening my hypnotherapy practice, I am opening, along side 11 of my artist friends, in a group art show at www.TarnofffArtCenter.com, my friend Laura Tarnoff's art studio, & art center, in Rowe, New Mexico, this weekend. This show is part of the larger show, running Saturday & Sunday, September 26th & 27th, www.PecosStudioTour.com

When people ask me, what kind of art do you do? I say, "I am a visual artist, who loves to paint, & loves color, cultures, people, abstract expressionism, & more!" I say, "I am focusing more on the ART OF THE SOUL, right now." Tragedy -times- TRANSFORMATION = Triumph!
Soon it will all be a seamless dance, between SOUL ART & VISUAL ART! It is exciting, feeling so RIPE, birthing ALL of this!

Befriending fellow AMAZING CREATORS, in LIFE & online, inspires me on so many levels.

I shared this inspiration with my AMAZING CREATOR FRIEND Laura, the other day. I said, "You know, one really radiant, spiritual artist friend, across the continent, Brenadette Charles, is self publishing a book of her art, poetry, spiritual insights and more. I would love to author and publish my own, multi media, expressive book about my journey, art, insights and more, to share with fellow EXPLORERS on the path!" Laura is genuinely excited and encouraging about this.

After I traveled to Cameroon, six or so years ago, friends and family encouraged me to publish my journal of the unique experience. Yet I always knew, there is more to my story to share, than merely my amazing travel log. I want to share highlights of the larger journey, the journey of my soul. And I am, here & now. Yes, this is a good start.

In celebration of the LIGHT of our TRUE BEING, fellow STARSEED!

JOYFUL TRAILBLAZING!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart Jen, and I am overjoyed we are together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've led an intriguing path so far. I'd definately be interested in reading your book. ;-) Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete