Sunday, May 24, 2020

Waging Heart's Discernment Through Compassionate Understanding



Thank you again for bearing with me, us, and our world through such giant challenges and changes.

As I look within, I relate as an overall peacemaker personality, with some systems busting, rebel aspects, and a relatively open-minded, and multi-dimensional experience and outlook.

Again I want to honor and validate realities of the challenging time we are all traversing together, on Planet Earth right now. I have been posting anything, freely, that I support, and share faith in, mostly on Facebook, and other social media platforms. Anyone whom I see as sharing some truth.

As I look out into our world, I believe in a multi-dimensional and multifaceted reality, or set of realities, all operating on our planet at this time. It feels more complex, and complicated to express and communicate right now, especially on Facebook.

It still feels a lot easier to muster compassion for friends at the grocery store, than on social media. I want to clarify, that overall, I honor regulations, where I have been mostly sheltering at home, and wearing my hand made mask, when I do go out for essential trips to town, or in public.

Of course I feel great compassion for all effected by the Corona Virus, and especially those who have proven extra vulnerable, including elders, immune deficient people, Native elders, and people in NM, and Arizona, and our world, and the disproportionate # of black people, and people of color, some of whom are more endangered, during this time of heightened disease, and infection. When I see and listen to news reports on these realities, and feel horrible, as most of us do.

During this global infection, I also hold a lot of questions about who, why, how, when, where, and such, of what's behind this Pandemic, and if it's really a pandemic, or an infection, or what, and how we can best protect and maintain our civil liberties through this local and global turmoil.

Please know, that I apologize, as I know some of my Facebook posts have really rattled and offended my friends, and friends of my friends, and recently tons of creepy fake bots, posing as grinches, pet kitties, weird art, bloody horrors, cartoon unicorns, creepy patriarchs and patriots, in mostly non-human representations and avatars. I likely blocked some 20 - 50 fake profiles, this weekend, alone, who were bullying, and just not even real, let alone actual friends. So sh*t's gettin' weird, on corporate backed social media. I am witnessing partisan polarizations, freedoms polarizations, safety polarizations, fake news - real news - sponsored news - corrupted news - polarizations, and wars, info wars against factions, info wars within factions. It's been horrific, in this way.

My overall experience holds me to be a peaceful, loving, unifying person and soul. I have no real interest in stirring drama, promoting attacks on others, and so on. What a stupid waste of time, purpose and energy! Really!

For the record, I am not anti mask, nor anti vaccination. I am for learning from many people, for guidance within, and through experts in their fields. I also want to learn more, and expose what I see as dangers, lies, and corrupt institutions, laws, and manipulators, bringing them into full transparency of both the truth and the lies. I want to help bring the lies and manipulations to justice, of these many old, enslaving dictates, regulations, practices, and spins of information, as so many corrupt leaders have been operating, and misleading humanity through, now, and throughout history.

My stance is, that I aspire to learn from the people who are questioning the efficacy and safety of suddenly masking and regulating all of global humanity, in the name of safety, as thoroughly as, many of our friends and family members are questioning the questioners. Can't we all question? Or is only one portion of humanity just in questioning our realities?

If we could restore justice to all the old failing systems of the currently dying paradigm, I might feel encouraged to someday consider taking a clean, honestly regulated vaccine. Or I might discover new options and alternatives for maintaining such a healthy immune system, that I am open to shifts in our evolution, out beyond vaccines. Overall, I am more interested in the immune strengthening options, and in enhancing our rights to be free to explore all the facts, without all the high levels of repression, suppression, and mass brainwashing, that do not allow free circulation of truth, studies, films, facts, research, voices, and researchers.

As the Galactic Volunteer and Early Indigo Aura based Explorer that I am, I don't relate to my skin color, or outward culture, or upbringing, as my defining truth, culture, or identification, yet I honor that many do, for themselves.

Still, I am standing up to question the truth behind many lies. Many are doing so by my side. And possibly many more, feel really safe and protected, in the same areas and restrictions I am questioning. And perhaps many people feel very threatened and unsafe, within some of the explorations, and investigations I feel empowered, and comforted, engaging in.

So I shift several times daily, in what I feel is appropriate, safe, uplifting, revealing, encouraging, and so on, to share freely.

If you bully me, or my friends, on my social media and Facebook page and posts, and or life, I reserve the right to block strangers, review friends, and or erase comments of people I don't even know, bullying, or even haranguing us for energetic feed and fuel. I don't owe friends of friends explanations on what I value, and why, and what I don't and why.

And who is paying a bunch of fake cartoon bots, to suddenly go on strangers' feeds, and spar, and spike drama-levels to a sky high range? I don't fully know, and not sure I even want to know. I just know I'm not responsible for what a bunch of strangers, actors, and fakers, invading my space and energy, think, anymore than anyone famous, is responsible for the nut jobs out there bullying and condemning. It's really abusive, and these are actual offensive tactics, these creepy bot people are using. Gross! No thank you! No way!

So I may shift to posting more of the expressions that I feel are immediately about me, and or are expressions of encouragement, and freedom. I may begin the process of using giant, new levels of discernment about who, when, why, and where to share what I hold as free, beautiful, worthy, and sacred. May shift to limit my sharing of much more, only to the resonant ones who can actually relate on multiple levels, and hear, respect, and honor the validity of where I am coming from. Also may be more eager to shift over to community, both live and virtual, that limits itself to sincere, real, and honoring people.

If I offended you, by sharing art, expressions, videos, memes, etc, that reflect a view, or views we don't share 100% across the board, I am sincerely sorry. I have watched and shared a few rare youtube videos, that some friends have told me, don't feel true, which I, still do not know, are they made to elicit fear, or do they hold mostly truth, or mostly lies. I don't really know either. Still on this learning curve.

While we have lived through difficulties, threats, injustices, healing, and victories, loves and losses, both alone, and within our families, cultures, "races," nations, lifetimes, nations, and our world, we have likely never lived through an experience like this current one, where so much fear, threat, danger, and problems are thrown out on the world, while so much Grace, connection, love, unity, sovereignty, compassion, giving, and caring, are all rising, at the same time!

So I bless us all, and will pull in some of what I think is tender, beautiful, worthy, freedom bringing, etc, as I see it is not supporting people in all the amazing and eclectic circles, Santa Fe is usually so phenomenal at honoring, mixing, respecting, and celebrating.

This may mean, that I may loose a few freedoms of expression, in doing so, yet I have much to learn and gain, in this leap within, and a collective leap, we are sharing within our larger human collective.

Know that I love you, my human family.

I will keep dancing to my own rhythms, and co-birthing a bright and brilliant new world of faith, opportunities, health, connection, communion, community, love, authenticity, transformation, transmutation, shifts, beauty, respect, honoring, freedom, compassion, caring, diversity, Grace, and liberty, liberty for all!

Love through our precious, and at times chaotic Global Reboot!

No comments:

Post a Comment